HOW IS GCPL DIFFERENT?
Nurture’s teaching and learning strategies empower children to be effective partners in their own academic development.
In what ways do we measure outcome?
Beyond the 'typical' to 'Global Curriculum'
An education that first defines outcomes, then the assessments, reports and the curriculum
New! Compete With Yourself Creates
What say Principals & Teachers
Trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands.
This has not only helped the children, but is has also been very helpful for the teachers. Results of Benchmark Assessments have helped us to plan and formulate our curriculum more effectively."
"They are self-explanatory, the topics are made clear step-wise. This creates interest in the child and promotes self-study and competition with one self."
We have implemented aspects of GCPL's Nurture programme (Maxim Classbooks, Perbooks, Diagnostic Assessments) for the primary classes of our twenty campuses in Lucknow. A year ago we began implementing aspects of the Nurture's pre-primary programme along with the training of teachers that has enthused and motivated the pre-primary teachers enormously. The Board results in the ICSE and ISC sections have dramatically improved since the adoption of certain GCPL tools.
“Simple and easy techniques have been adopted to make every topic easy to understand. A child takes keen interest and is engrossed in doing the books independently."
- Customized, modularly designed Curriculum Program
- Core concept of ‘Compete with Yourself’
- Individual Strength / Weakness mapping of students
- Graded and graduated learning through scientifically designed books / teaching aids
- Customized book selection for each student to convert weak areas into strengths
- Continuous evaluation to record & graphically illustrate individual progress of each child
- Built on MIS, to chart class / school progress
- Guiding philosophy of achieving high group averages by enhancing individual self esteem & belief to excel
- Well proven, widely adopted & with an established track record
Treating every child as special, the GCPL academics are based on the principle of COMPETE WITH YOURSELF. This creates an intrinsic motivation in every child to succeed
Children are further empowered with self-knowledge, self-reflection and self-analysis made possible by on-going personal diagnostic reports and daily reflection. Children learn important life skills and become more effective partners in their learning process.
Focus is on personalised learning. This ensures that every child maximizes his potential and moves efficiently towards each goal with self-confidence.